For many families, preschool ends this week or next, which means that 3-5 year olds will be home, hanging around, and looking for some fun.
Preschool’s almost out. Seriously.
And it means that moms and dads will need things to do with their kiddos.
Parents need activities that can keep those preschoolers’ brains moving, hands drawing, and creativity flowing. Activities that are easy and fun to prepare. Activities that count.
Parents need activities that will get those kiddos ready for the next year of preschool, maybe even kindergarten in the fall.
Woot. I have just the thing–and it totally won’t break the bank.
It’s an eBook filled with over 25 playful activities that your kids will love: The Playful Preschool Activities eBook, and it’s one thing that’s kept me busy this spring.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- 25+ Playful Preschool Activities eBook: It’s awesome, and I’m honored to be a part of it.
It’s a super-amazing resource.
Tons of hands-on, play-based learning ideas all in one happy little place.
The Playful Preschool Activities eBook features:
- over 25 ideas for preschoolers;
- great range of activities: hands-on, learning through play, math, language, literacy, science, art and play;
- printable resources (including city scape play scene, My First Journal pages, recipe card, numbers game, weather chart printables, and more!);
The Playful Preschool Activities eBook also features:
- printable alphabet play mats, unique hand-drawn art pages, conversation cards, block building challenge cards;
- reading comprehension bookmarks–so that you know how to make the most of your read-alouds!
- additional links to over 50 more activities;
- it’s only $8.99–so buy now!!
Some important bots o’ info for you:
– You can buy the book anywhere in the world, and that Paypal will take care of the currency conversion.
– You can buy it now, on any device, and then download it when you are ready.
– Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system you might be able to go ahead and download the book on your mobile device, but if you have any doubts or problems, I recommend you use a computer to download the book and then share it to your mobile devices.
– You. Will. Love. It.
The amazing Cathy James–who is the mastermind behind this eBook–even made a trailer for it:
Check it out.
And really, I’m betting you’ll be super-happy you did.
It’s yours for a cool $8.99 (the cost of just one coffee and scone!). . . okay, or close to it! Either way, it’s a great deal for all the awesome you’re getting.
And that’s it–just a little something I’m thrilled about and think you will be too!
Any questions? I’d love to hear ’em!