Kids who know about their world will naturally care for it more too.
Little Pim is a language learning system that hopes to do more than teach your child another language they want to make your kids more interested in the world.
We are chatting all about how to get your kids interested and involved in caring for the planet and would love to hear your ideas! Come chat with us Tuesday April 29th at 9pm EST on Twitter. There are a bunch of Little Pim prizes as well as a Trio Android tablet.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- Get Kids Interested in Language and the World– Little Pim Twitter event, 4.29.14:
Who: Parents, teachers, caregivers, expert panelists, and YOU!
- Allison McDonald: @NoFlashCards
- Little Pim: @LittlePim
- Amy Mascott: @teachmama
- Mia Wenjen: @pragmaticmom
What: We will be chatting about how to get your kids interested and involved in caring for the planet
Why: Because we all need to raise earth-friendly, worldly kids!
Where: Twitter! (http://twitter.com) #SmartSpring
When: Tuesday, 4.29.14 from 9-10 pm ET
- Before the event, rsvp here: http://bit.ly/1jJhngl
- On 4.29.14, log onto twitter
- Follow the hashtag #SmartSpring
- Tweet, re-tweet (RT), and tweet some more!
- Optional: Share YOUR fave photos, tips, tricks, and ideas for ways to get kids involved in caring for the planet!
- use tweetchat (http://tweetchat.com/room/SmartSpring) to make it easier for you
- visit the panelists’ sites and bring questions, comments or concerns to the event
- visit our we teach Twitter event how-to for answers to your Twitter event questions.
- make sure you are following the hosts (@NoFlashCards & @LittlePim and panelists @teachmama & @pragmaticmom) so you don’t miss a beat!
We look forward to chatting with you on Tuesday, April 29th, and we are psyched to connect with you!
RSVP HERE Everyone who RSVPs you will receive an exclusive Little Pim discount code to use during and after the party!
fyi: this post is sponsored by Little Pim.