I’m thrilled to have a chance to hang out with great parents and educators.
And I’m thrilled to provide readers with more tools and resources the can use to be the best teachers they can be–for their children and students.
We’re on Twitter this Wednesday with our friends from PBS LearningMedia and PBS Teachers and more–
- PBS LearningMedia–Fab, Free Resources For Teaching Learning: Join us this week as we tweet about the results of PBS LearningMedia Technology survey for teachers and celebrate Digital Learning Day.
Please rsvp here: http://eepurl.com/uO_uj
We’ll be talking about the resources available on PBS LearningMedia and we’ll be with great folks:
Who: Parents, teachers, caregivers, expert panelists, and YOU!
- Amy Mascott: @teachmama
- PBS LearningMedia: @PBSLrnMedia
- PBS Teachers: @PBSTeachers
- Melissa Taylor: @ImaginationSoup mom, play, literacy, and education advocate, blogger, freelance writer, teacher http://imaginationsoup.net
- Erin Klein: @KleinErin SMART Exemplary Educator. Really Good Stuff Blogger. Edutopia Guest Blogger. Michigan Reading Assoc. co-Tech Chair. Teacher http://www.kleinspiration.comWhat: February 6th is Digital Learning Day & PBS LearningMedia is sharing results of its Teachers and Technology National Survey
Why: To enlighten, share, and inform about digital learning practices for today’s learners
Prizes: Kindle Fire & 3 PBS Prize packs!
Where: Twitter! (http://twitter.com) #PBSDLDay
When: Wednesday, 02.06.13 from 8-9 pm ET
- RSVP here so you can win some great prizes
- log onto twitter
- follow the hashtag #PBSDLDay
- tweet, re-tweet (RT), and tweet some more!
- use TweetChat (http://tweetchat.com/room/PBSDLDay) or TweetGrid (http://bit.ly/tweetgrid2613) to make it easier for you
- visit PBS LearningMediaand bring questions, comments or concerns to the event
- ‘like’ the PBS LearningMedia Facebook page so you’re ready for fun
- make sure you are following the host (@teachmama) and all of the panelists so you don’t miss a beat!
We’ll see you there!