summer learning eBook: 30+ free, fun learning ideas for summer
We’re thrilled to share that our third annual summertime learning eBook has hit the presses today!
The fab parents and teachers of the we teach forum have submitted tons of rockstar ideas for keeping summer filled with creative, unique, and crazy-cool fun from start to finish.
We’re sharing these ideas in an eBook, free to all members of the forum–and anyone can join! The goal of the forum is really to share the tools and resources we all need so that we can learn, share, and grow as parents–and teachers–for our children.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- Summer Learning eBook–30+ Free, Fun Learning Ideas for Summer: That’s right. Free. Fun. Ideas for all summer long.
The eBook features:
- Over 30 ideas for summer learning from talented we teach members
- Craft ideas
- Cooking ideas
- Literacy ideas
- Math ideas
- Science ideas
- Focused play ideas
- Indoor and outdoor options
- Considerations for taking learning a step further
From easy, cool crafts for rainy days, to dried flower stamping or hunting through local parks and playgrounds, from creating an A to Z summer to playing sudoku on your driveway, the ideas in this book are fabulous. Pretzel-making, learning letters and numbers, practicing computation, and developing fine motor and gross motor skills, the book has you covered all summer long.
Your kids–and you–will have a blast. We guarantee it.
The great news? The eBook is totally and completely free for all members of we teach, and anyone can join the forum.
Though it is a public forum, membership is approved and some resources–like our rockstar eBooks–are reserved for members only.
Many thanks to the following we teach members who are contributors of this year’s eBook:
- Becky Morales, Kid World Citizen
- Bon Crowder, Math Four
- Carolyn Wilhelm, Wise Owl Factory
- Crystal McClean, Crystals Tiny Treasures
- Deb Chitwood, Living Montessori Now
- Enchanted Schoolroom
- Jackie Higgins: Ready-Set-Read
- Jacquie Fisher, Edventures with Kids
- Janine LaTulippe, True Aim Education
- Jen, Kitchen Counter Chronicles
- Karen Tripp, Teach Beside Me
- Katie Norris, Mommy with A Selective Memory
- Kim Vij, The Educators’ Spin On It
- Kristen, Busy Kids = Happy Mom
- Marnie, Carrots Are Orange
- MaryAnne, Mama Smiles
- Melissa Lennig, Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Rachel Harwood: Sun Scholars
- Shannon Beagle, Shannon’s Tot School
- Shaunna, Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Susan Case, Kindergarten & Preschool for Parents & Teachers
- Susan Lipman, Slow Family Online
- There’s Just One Mommy
We will be pinning ideas and recognizing our awesome eBook sponsors on our we teach pinterest boards, so stay tuned.
Not only will the eBook contributors’ ideas be pinned, but we’ll also pin every single other submission–so it’ll be sure to be packed with cool ideas.
This will be sure to be an unforgettable summer, filled with fun learning for families!Pin It