summertime learning eBook: free and filled with fun ideas!
the we teach summertime learning eBook is hot off the presses!
Packed with ideas from over 30 contributors, this eBook is available to all we teach members and is worth checking out.
(It’s not the only thing I’ve got up my sleeve to keep your kids learning over the summer, though, so stay tuned. . .)
- we teach summertime learning eBook: in 42 pages, you’ll find 30+ ideas that you can use on the hottest, most delightful sunny summer day to the rainiest and coolest have-to-stay-indoors kind of day.
It’s packed with craft ideas, cooking ideas, and literacy ideas. It’s got math, science, and play ideas. Some are messy; some aren’t. Some require prep, and some are ones you can do on the fly.
As members of we teach, you can print the printables or print the whole book. Keep it in your pool bag, your car, or your stroller. It’s awesome!
The we teach summertime learning eBook features over 25 ideas for summer learning from we teach members including craft, cooking, literacy, math, science, focused play, indoor and outdoor suggestions, and considerations for taking learning a step further.
It’s packed with:
and. . .
Many thanks to the fabulous contributors:
- MaryLea Harris, http://www.pinkandgreenmama.blogspot.com/
- Candace Lindemann, http://naturallyeducational.com/
- Maggie Woodley, http://www.redtedart.com/
- Stacie Nelson http://www.amazingmess.com/
- Laura Eldredge, http://www.theseedsnetwork.com/
- JDaniel4’s Mom, http://www.jdaniel4smom.com/
- Alida B. Bunder, http://www.two2read.com/
- Erin Wing, http://www.smalltypes.com
- Elizabeth, http://tinyreader.blogspot.com/
- Michelle Breum, http://beginningreadinghelp.blogspot.com/
- Nicole, http://activitymom.blogspot.com/
- Loralee Leavitt, http://www.candyexperiments.com
- MaryAnne, http://mamasmiles.com/
- Rachel Miller, http://quirkymomma.com/
- Maureen Wagner, http://www.strongstart.blogspot.com
- Kate, http://www.picklebums.com/
- Julia, http://roots-of-simplicity.blogspot.com
- Dawn Little, http://literacytoolbox.com/literacytoolbox/
- Beth M., Http://www.mamabeefromthehive.blogspot.com
- Jackie Higgins, http://readysetread2me.blogspot.com/
- Deb Chitwood, http://livingmontessorinow.com/
- Jamie, http://www.handsonaswegrow.com/
- Cathy James, http://nurturestore.co.uk/
- Heather Kauffman
- Julie Long
A talented and varied forum of over 1600 members, we teach has grown rapidly over the last year into a strong and supportive, resource-rich online community of teachers, parents, and caregivers, bound by a common goal of making learning a fun and engaging experience for students of all ages. Visit us: http://weteachgroup.com
Happy summer learning!