Compiled by Allie, of No Time For Flashcards, and Mandi, of Life. . . Your Way, the final product is gorgeous and includes ideas from some really incredible bloggers with some totally amazing ideas. From springtime animals, to Easter eggs, from rainy day fun to bird crafts, this book is a keeper.
Many thanks to Allie and Mandi for compiling it, and huge thanks to the other contributors for sharing their ideas with parents and teachers everywhere:
- Stephanie, from Playing House
- Tara, from Feels Like Home
- Valerie, from Frugal Family Fun Blog
- Candace, from Naturally Educational
- Michelle, from Muffin Tin Mom
- Alison, from Oopsey Daisy
- Marie, from Make and Takes
- Kimberly, from Mommysavers
- Sarah, from Frills, Fluff, and Trucks
- Mari-Ann from Counting Coconuts
- Anna, from The Imagination Tree
- Cathy, from The Nurture Store
- Kim, from Mom Tried It!
- Amanda, from Oh, Amanda
- Jen, from paint cut paste
- Jill, from Meet the Dubiens
Are you already thinking about summer and how you’re going to keep your little ones busy, engaged, and learning for the next few months? The talented members of we teach are creating their first-ever we teach: summer learning ebook, and it will be free for members of the we teach forum come May!
Keep your eyes out for it, and if you haven’t joined the forum, please head on over! We’re always looking for parents and teachers to share ideas, add to a discussion, and support each other on this exciting–and sometimes difficult–road of parenting and teaching!