Finally. . . it’s here! A free summertime learning eBook created by the amazingly talented members of we teach, packed with ways that any parent can make summer learning F-U-N!
Gone are the days of throwing the kids in front of the television for hours on end. Forget those years past when parents let kids play video games from morning until night. We’ve compiled a ton of ideas that any parent can do on any given day with kids of nearly any age.
Sure, some ideas may require some simplification, and other ideas may need to be taken a bit further, but we’re giving you a starting point. And we’re telling you that you CAN do it!
You can–and should–keep the learning going throughout the summer because kids need it. And it’s not that hard to do, especially when you have the free summertime learning eBook from we teach.
The 2012 eBook features:
- over 30 ideas for summer learning created by ‘we teach’ members
- unique, creative craft ideas
- cooking ideas with ready-to-use recipes
- literacy ideas for all ages
- hands-on math ideas
- totally cool science ideas and experiments
- focused play ideas–indoors and out
- considerations for taking learning a step further
- bonus pages and resources–including songs
- an additional 25-page downloadable game
- links to all sites, blogs, and activities!
The 54-page eBook is downloadable for all members of the we teach forum. And anyone can join the forum at any time!
Our goal at we teach is to provide an environment rich with resources and support so that all parents can learn, share, and grow as teachers for our children–no matter the classroom. With over 4300 members and 50+ groups ranging from alphabet learning to math, Montessori to movement, parenting to blogging, and everything in between, there is something for every parent–and every child.
Please join us at we teach (weteachgroup.com) for videos, photos, forum chats, and all the support you need to make learning–any time–fun for everyone. And make this summer a memorable one for you and your family!
We’ll see you there!
Huge and happy thanks to the 30+ contributors:
- Kristen Mason Busy Kids Happy Mom
- Danielle Greco 52 Brand New
- Krissy Sherman Bonning B Inspired Mama
- Didi Duck Duck Octopus
- Sherry Segal and Wendy Wiseman KiboomU
- Tara Ziegmont Feels Like Home
- Latasha Barr Story Book Science
- Jackie Higgins Ready. Set. Read 2 Me!
- Chris Uhres-Todd 2 Flowers Learn
- Lorie Kaehler Reading Confetti
- Jacquie Fisher KC EDventures
- Shelisa Welde Think Magnet Kids
- Akane Everitt Juggling With Kids
- Deborah Alter-Rasche Learn with Play
- Deb Chitwood Living Montessori Now
- Lori Wolfe Fun to Teach
- Carolyn Wilhelm The Wise Owl Factory Book a Day
- Deborah J. Stewart, M.Ed. Teach Preschool
- Mama Pea Pod, Jane Mama Pea Pod
- Lyndsay Kirkham Our Feminist Play School
- Maria Bridwell Mama Mia’s Heart 2 Heart
- Tonya Dirksen Strings, Keys, and Melodies