I never imagined, back in November of 2008, all of the amazing things that would come from this little bloggity blog of ours.
But in three years’ time, what began as a labor of love has become much, much more.
I am so grateful.
I have had the incredible opportunity to connect with so many fabulous and talented teachers, parents, and friends from around the world–many of whom have become very dear friends. And it never could have happened had I not started writing. But it never could have happened without you.
As we walk into the adventure that is sure to be 2012, I want to take a minute to offer the most sincere ‘thank you’ to every single one of you who takes the time out of your busy schedule to read teachmama.com. Thank you.
I know it’s not easy, and I know you’re busy. I know you have dishes to wash, laundry to fold, kids to entertain, lessons to prepare, meals to make, a house to clean, a job to do, and bills to pay. I know that you have tons of other things to do and that there are a zillion other really awesome sites out there.
But you find time to read this blog, and I am so very thankful.
I truly, genuinely appreciate it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Thank you to those of you who have been with us from the beginning, when my babies were just 4, 3, and 1 year old. Thank you for learning and playing and growing along with us over the past three years. Thanks for plodding through posts I can barely read now, with their totally crappy photos and choppy text. Thank you.
- Thank you to those of you who have jumped on board more recently, when my little ones aren’t so little anymore. Thank you for moving on to elementary school with us and sharing your experiences. Thank you for using our printables, for sharing them with your friends and colleagues, for letting me know when links aren’t working or something is ‘off’ on the site.
- Thank you to those of you who have ‘traveled’ with us. Thanks to those who have joined us over at we teach, and thank you for hanging out with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Thank you for walking with us through birthdays, celebrations, and adventures.
- Thank you for hanging with us through challenges, troubles, and mishaps.
- Thank you for laughing with us through our flops and our silly ways of learning.
- Thank you for welcoming new members to our family and for trying new things with us.
- Thank you for sharing your challenges and successes, your questions, your comments, your support.
We’ve certainly grown together as parents and teachers, and I look forward to what the future holds.
Thank you. Thank you, thank you. Here’s to a happy, healthy 2012 and beyond.