Have you heard about Little Pim’s Language Learning programs?
Comprehensive language-learning for kiddos through their ‘Entertainment Immersion Method’?
I have known that my good pal Allie McDonald has worked with them in the past, so when she asked me to participate in a pre-holiday Twitter event to discuss gifts that promote learning, I was totally game.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- Little Pim #SmartHoliday:
Who: Parents, teachers, caregivers, and YOU!
What: We will be talking about how to give #SmartHoliday gifts that promote learning all year long.
Why: Because who doesn’t want to give gifts that really count?!
Where: Twitter! (http://twitter.com) #SmartHoliday
When: Tuesday, November 12, from 9-10 pm ET
- Before the event, rsvp here: Little Pim twitter event
- On 11.12.13, log onto twitter
- Follow the hashtag #SmartHoliday
- Tweet, re-tweet (RT), and tweet some more!
- use tChat (http://www.tchat.io/rooms/smartholiday) to make it easier for you
- visit the panelists’ sites and bring questions, comments or concerns to the event
- visit our we teach Twitter event how-to for answers to your Twitter event questions.
- make sure you are following the hosts (@NoFlashCards & @LittlePim & @teachmama , @pragmaticmom , @TaraZiegmont) so you don’t miss a beat!
We look forward to chatting with you on Tuesday, November 12th, and we are psyched for a holiday of fun learning!
Do not forget to RSVP because it’s the only way to be eligible for the prizes. RSVP HERE!