Oh friends. . .February and March are always so glum for me.
What about you? Do you find that you fall into the winter doldrums this time of the year? If so, let’s power through it together.
This year, we’ve already done a whole lot of organizing. YAY!
We’ve rekindled friendships and make relationships a priority. Woo-hooo!
Now is a great time to do some serious thinking and reflecting.
We’re going to figure some stuff out.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Live Focused–Finding Clarity in Thoughts and Actions:
So often, our thoughts and actions are not aligned–we think one thing but say another.
We say one thing but do another.
And I truly believe that this is not always intentional. Rather, we’re so busy that we don’t give ourselves enough time to really think things through.
This month, let’s figure it out.
Let’s think about how we really feel and move forward from there, okay?
First, download the March #livefocused printable.
You can find it here: live focused printable march – teachmama.com
(Please, if you choose to share it–and we hope you do!–please link to this post instead of the attachment page. Thank you!)
Then find a quiet place to think.
Pour yourself a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. And fill out the sheet.
Essentially, think about:
What part of your household systems are working?
What needs to change?
How can you improve?
Consider the following areas:
- behavior — the kids’ behavior; your behavior; your spouse’s behavior; what is tolerated and not tolerated; behavior management systems
- screen time — how much each day; monitoring; safety; sharing; care of devices
- chores — what chores are done and by whom; rotation of chores; jobs around the house; family responsibilities
- homework — where homework is completed; who helps with homework; rules and expectations about homework
- activities — children activities; family activities; costs of activities; practices; child and adult responsibilities
- communication — communication among family members, friends, and school; what is acceptable and not
- other — think: religion, relationships; finances; health; jobs; etc.
Fill out the sheet. And then get ready to make some changes.
This month I’ll share the resources I know of that may help in these areas; if you have others that work, I’d love for you to share them with us!
Are you in? Let me know, friends. I need to know I’m not walking alone on this journey!
- share any of the photos here on your facebook page
- share any of the photos here on your twitter or instagram page
- share any of the photos here on your google + page or blog!
- tweet this: I am ready for some CLARITY this month! Join @teachmama and me: #livefocused bit.ly/TMclarity
- tweet this: I am psyched to join @teachmama in her #livefocused 2015 adventure! Join me: http://ctt.ec/warK2+
- tweet this: Do YOU want to live a more focused, intentional life this year? Join the #livefocused crew: http://ctt.ec/ad7NC+ @teachmama
- tweet this: Make this year COUNT. Get focused. Live intentionally. http://ctt.ec/aq9Vy+ #livefocused @teachmama
Check it all out video-style:
And? If you don’t already subscribe to teachmama.com’s YouTube channel, you totally want to!
click below for #livefocused archives:
Leave a Reply