- Throwing a summer bash in a few weeks and want cute invites?
- Going to a conference this summer and need new business cards?
- Moving to a new house and want to share your new addy with pals?
- Having a bambino and want to spread the new baby news with friends and family?
- Feeling like you’re drowning in kid photos? Want to organize them in a photo book?
This New For Us Friday I’m not sharing a new fruit or veggie or activity or craft we’ve tackled over here.
I’m not sharing out-of-this world news or anything really that royally crazy. But what I am sharing had me super-excited and dancing around in my kitchen.
It’s about my brand-spankin’ new business cards from Tiny Prints. Love them.
And our friends at Tiny Prints are giving away $75 worth of products to a teach mama reader this week, good for anything at all–invitations, business cards, birth announcements, photo books, you name it. With free shipping. How awesome?!
I know there are a million other companies to turn to for these types of things, but Tiny Prints is top-notch and is the one place I believe trumps all others. And I’m not just saying this because Tiny Prints has partnered with we teach this past year. I’d say it even if we weren’t partners.
- Tiny Prints Love: I have really hard time making decisions, so when I sat down for the gazillionth time to make my business cards, I logged on to the Tiny Prints site and literally tried five designs before I found one I wanted to go with.
My happy, happy business cards right next to my happy, happy ‘thank you’ note from Tiny Prints.
Very easily, I uploaded several images that I thought I’d use, and those images were saved for every design I tried. So awesome.
I went with the Bold Bliss in deep turquoise, but each design I tried–the Unique Style, Modern Geometry, Chic Band, Fresh Logo, and Retail Expert–are all still saved in my account in case I want to use them next time.
Once my design was saved and I gave it the ‘go’, a day or two later I received a phone call from my Tiny Prints representative who had some questions about my design. She was working on my card and noticed that I left a comment in the comment box. Really!?? Someone looks at that? I was pleasantly surprised!
She agreed with my request adjust the default font size for the ‘teach’ and ‘mama’ and helped find fonts to mirror what I use on my site. She worked to find just the right one and just the right size. She also suggested I change a few things on the inside so that it was more symmetrical and looked better; she made the fonts and colors jive, and honestly, she was just as excited about the final product as I was.
What sets this company apart from others is not necessarily the wide range of styles and incredible quality of the products but the outstanding customer service. Really? A phone call? And a ‘thank you’ note two days after she and I spoke? W. O. W.
Overall, here’s what I love about Tiny Prints:
- the customer service–aware, professional, and thoughtful–you don’t get that everywhere;
- the variety of designs–there’s something for everyone–and then some!;
- the quick, customizable process–with a few clicks, photos are uploaded, fonts are changed, and the product totally rocks;
- the affordability–you can find something for every budget here–no joke;
- the easy-to-contact, easy-to-find help–you can find Tiny Prints on Twitter, or on Facebook, or on the Tiny Prints blog ;
- the thank you note–YES!–the woman I worked with actually sent me a Thank You note for working with Tiny Prints. I want to hug her. . .
- the quality–these cards are true quality–they’ll hold up through my conference travels and speaking engagements, and (of course) when my kids steal them and use them as tickets;
- the customer service–did I mention the customer service? It’s fab and it makes a difference to know that the people really care about your design, want to uphold the integrity of your idea, and want to see you happy.
- that everyone would check out Tiny Prints–because really, everyone will love them.
- that I would have used Tiny Prints before now–what was I thinking?!
UPDATE: This contest is closed and the winner has been notified–random.org chose #54. Thank you!!!
GIVEAWAYS: $75 at Tiny Prints and free shipping!
Do you want to win $75 at Tiny Prints to use on party invitations, business cards, thank you cards and birth announcements?
- All you have to do is leave a comment here (with email address!) explaining how you will use the $75 at Tiny Prints.
- For extra entries, you can share this post with a friend (just tell me who you shared it with!) OR Tweet this: Win $75 from @tinyprints to use on invitations, business cards, or announcements on @teachmama http://teachmama.com/?p=2877 #weteach #giveaway
- Like teach mama on Facebook–very easy!
This contest ends on Friday, June 24, 2011 at midnight ET.
fyi: Tiny Prints provided me with my rad business cards at no charge, and they are providing the $75 gift card for a teach mama reader. This is an unsponsored post; the ideas are all my own, influenced only by my experiences working with Tiny Prints.