It’s almost here, and you’ll love it!
Setting the Stage for Rock-Star Readers:
Help Young Children Develop a Lifelong Love of Reading
- 75 easy-to-apply tips that facilitate literacy learning through play.
- Manage and design your classroom more effectively and more meaningfully.
- Help your students build language, reading, and writing skills in fun and unique ways.
- Discover proven ideas for small- and whole-group literacy activities that support all levels of development.
- Rock the read-aloud with kid-tested and teacher-approved titles.
- Grounded in best practices and current research.
Or, if you already have the book, grab your free printables!
These resources are yours. All you need to do is head over to Scholastic.com/raiseareader
Allison McDonald is a preschool teacher and founder of the popular early education website notimeforflashcards.com. Allison speaks about early childhood education to teachers across the country, sharing her passion for teaching and developmentally appropriate practice. Her work can be found on many places online including PBS Parents and Scholastic Parents. Allison holds a bachelor’s degree in elementary education and a Masters in early childhood and family development.
Amy Mascott is the creator of teachmama.com, where she shares tools and resources
parents can use to become the best teachers they can be for their children. A reading
specialist, writer, and literacy consultant, Amy’s work has been featured on dozens of
online and print publications, including Scholastic Parents, PBS Parents, readwritethink.
org, PBS Digital Studios, and more.