This New For Us Friday, I’ve got a few things going on, and I’m betting that it will put a twinkle in the eye of many a crafty, creative reader.
I bet it will put a twinkle in the eye of many a frugal or thoughtful reader.
I bet, knowing that the holidays are around the corner, it will make just about anyone want to dance, sing, or at least sort through some of their stuff to find things to sell.
Welcome to my world, ShopLocket.
ShopLocket means easy selling of anything, anywhere.
The possibilities are endless–and I’m totally psyched.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- ShopLocket–Easy Selling of Anything, Anywhere: Okay, so maybe not anything, but just about anything can be sold on ShopLocket, and it’s pretty simple.
I’ve toyed with the idea of starting my own ‘store’ somewhere for my printables and such, but I haven’t found the right one.
I wanted something easy, quick, simple–and convenient. And I am pretty sure I found my guy.
Essentially, with ShopLocket, you can:
- simply go to the website, sign up, put in a few details about your product (name, description, pictures, etc.), and you’re ready to go!
- embed your product on any website, including your blog or Facebook;
- sell things even without having your own blog or website–you can send people straight to ShopLocket to buy the item!;
- sell handmade items, printables, or even resell used items;
- do it all with ease, from the comfort of your own home–stress-free;
- totally wrap your head around the pricing deal–there’s no up-front or monthly fees, you only pay when you sell. When you sell a product, you’re charged 2.5% plus any payment processing fees from PayPal or Stripe fees. So if you’re selling something that’s $20, you’d pocket $18.62. Sweet.
Please check out my very first, I’m-oh-so-proud product on ShopLocket above. (I’ve had such an incredibly awesome response to the Parent Notes from this week, so I created a few extra pages of note-happy awesome for moms & dads who totally deserve these notes and much more. YAY.)
And if you think it’s all cool and great (which I do), then go ahead and sign your little crafty (or frugal or creative or holiday-shopping happy) self up. ShopLocket will be choosing five new sign-ups through this Blueprint social campain to win a $100 gift card to Michael’s Craft Store. Awe-some.
Just use the Rafflecopter widget below to get in on the action. Good luck, and catchya on ShopLocket!
fyi: This post is part of a paid campaign for Blueprint Social. All opinions, as always, are my own, influenced only by myself–a busy educator, writer, and parent who’s been on a quest for an easy way to sell stuff that didn’t involve stress or complications for a long, long time.