Books, a craft kit, and more–all bonus freebies for you!
When I see a good deal, I want to share it, and this is one I must share.
I’m thrilled to be a part of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle this year.
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sounds a little intimidating, but it’s not–it’s simply a “bundle” of eBooks, eCourses, and printables that cover everything you need to run a household, eat healthy, make time for you, and stay sane.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Two Must-Have Freebies for Families — Books & More
Goodness knows we need a little bit of help to run a household, right?
When you buy the bundle for $29.97, you get a ton of freebies. Here are the freebies I know you’ll love:
- FREE subscription box of books from Bookroo
- FREE one-month subscription to Kiwi Crate
- FREE printables from HopeInk
- FREE eyeshadow (I just ordered mine–and cannot wait!)
We ordered the chapter books from Bookroo, for kids ages 7-10, and they came individually wrapped!
They were two books that were totally new to us, so we’re thrilled to read them and to get to know these two new authors!
On top of all the freebies, when you buy the bundle for $29.97, you get:
- 62 eBooks
- 34 printables
- 33 eCourses
- 8 bonuses
It’s worth over $3000.00, but you get it for less than $30.00.
Cora loved her freebie printable cards from Emily Hope.
All I did was choose them from her site, download, and print.
And Cora loved making them for friends and family.
So grab these two freebies (two great books from Bookroo and these super fun printable cards) and you have six more freebies–along with all of the other serious parts of this Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
You’ll also get to grab Kiwi Crate for free for one month, and we LOVE ourselves some Kiwi Crate!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle only comes once a year.
So you have to kind of act quickly.
This bundle is full of amazing resources you can use to learn, grow, and thrive all year long.
What I love most are the de-cluttering resources and the meal planning resources.
I’m tired of living in a cluttered home.
Using these de-cluttering resources for the last two weeks already has helped me tremendously.
- Declutter your home and take it from chaos to calm in a simple and step by step way;
- Develop a clutter-free mindset, declutter your entire home, and create habits & strategies that will help you stay clutter-free forever;
- Use a tried and true step-by-step method to take the guesswork out of decluttering your home.
I am also tired of grabbing things on the go for my family to eat, so the meal-planning has been life-changing.
With the meal-planning resources, you can:
- Discover the secret to making 100 frugal recipes from a pantry of basic ingredients;
- Learn how to start and manage a freezer meal club from the start (I HAVE WANTED TO DO THIS FOR AGES!!)
- Organize your recipes and make meal planning a breeze;
- Get 37 ideas for meals in minutes;
- Create a master list of meals and simplify your meal planning process.
And. . . if you’ve got a little one in the house, like many of you do, there are a boatload of resources for you to keep your little ones busy.
There’s even an eBook written by me–Everything You Need to Know Before You Send A Child to Kindergarten.
The Everything You Need to Know Before You Send A Child to Kindergarten eBook contains over 100 printables. ONE HUNDRED. It’s huge.
I’m honored to be a part of it this bundle, and honestly, friends, this deal is way too good to pass up.
It only comes around every year–year!–so jump on it now.
Listen to what others are saying:
So check it out now: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle and let me know what you think!
fyi: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Forever and always I recommend only products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more information, please see teachmama media, llc. disclosure policy.
Leave a Reply