I’m a sucker for anything that makes my busy life easier.
So when I was asked to try Walmart’s new Grocery Pick-up service, you better believe I was game to try it.
Grocery shopping is often not only a juggling act with kids in tow, but it’s also a huge time suck for me; depending on the time of day, sometimes I’d find myself stuck in the grocery store for up to two hours. Two hours!
I can think of 800 things I’d rather be doing than grocery shopping for two hours.
Walmart Grocery Pick-up worked really well for our family.
From start to finish, it was an easy, enjoyable, time-saving process. And I’ve got a $10 coupon off of your first $50 order for you so you can try it yourself.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Walmart Grocery Pick-up: Grocery Shopping Made Easy
First, how does Walmart Grocery Pick-up work?
1.) Order and choose a pick-up time.
Customers visit walmart.com/grocery online or through the Walmart Grocery mobile app, enter their zip codes to select a local store and begin creating their shopping lists. Over 100+ Walmart stores are offering this service, and the number is growing daily!
During checkout, they select a time that is convenient for them to pick up their orders.
2.) Choose your items.
The website is really easy to navigate, and you can quickly add or remove items from your cart.
Over 30,000+ items are offered in Walmart Grocery Pick-up, including fresh meat, dairy, and produce!
3.) Personal grocery shoppers fill the basket.
Highly-trained personal shoppers carefully select the freshest produce, meats and other items each customer requested.
3.) Pick up and go.
Once a customer arrives at the pickup location, there will be reserved parking spaces marked in orange and a designated number to call to alert an associate. An associate will quickly retrieve the prepared order and load it into the customer’s car.
Fun things to remember:
- Walmart always guarantees the quality of the food being picked up or purchased in store through its Freshness Guarantee for meat, produce and bakery items. If customers aren’t satisfied with an item, they simply bring back the receipt for a full refund.
- No markups on your items. Get the same Every Day Low Prices found in-store.
- Grocery pick-up is free. Free!
- You don’t even have to get out of your car. That means less stress and more family time after school.
- Use the promo code MOMHACKS for $10 off of your first $50 order. REALLY. Try it now: walmart.com/grocery
Check out our quickie video for the how-to:
Grocery shopping goes difficult to totally enjoyable — Walmart Grocery Pick-up is a game-changer!
Get a family guide for having the best school year ever!
Walmart and We Are Teachers have joined forces to make this school year rock.Download a family guide with dozens fun ideas to make learning and school success a part of your child’s life beyond the classroom.
Plus, you’ll find a free mini poster for your child, online grocery discounts, and more.
What are you waiting for?
Have you tried grocery pick-up before? I’d love to hear what you think!
Now that you’ve got a hold on groceries for your family, how about a look at all of our lunchbox looooove notes?
Here they are:
- School Rules: Super Silly Lunchbox Jokes
- Positive Affirmation lunchbox notes
- Nicer than Necessary lunchbox notes
- Wordless Riddles lunchbox notes
- Halloween Jokes lunchbox notes
- Hidden Pictures lunchbox notes
- Disney Fun Fact lunchbox notes
- Fun Fact lunchbox notes
- Budgie Fun Fact lunchbox notes
- Happy, Happy Day lunchbox notes
- Homemade lunchbox notes
- Parent Notes for lunchbox or anywhere
- Holiday Fun Fact lunchbox notes
- More Holiday lunchbox notes
- Valentine’s Day Knock-Knock joke lunchbox notes
- St. Patty’s Day Joke lunchbox notes
- Springtime lunchbox love notes
- Super-Sweet lunchbox love notes
fyi: feel free to use the affiliate links below to make your kids’ lunches awesome.
Thank you thank you to my friends at We Are Teachers and Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, my opinions and ideas are all my own, influenced only by my experience as an educator and parent.