I can hardly believe that the new school year is almost upon us.
But it is.
And before I know it, our home will be a whirlwind of paper, pencils, and new backpacks. Lunch bags, homework, projects, and field trips.
And though I know how important it is to keep our kids’ lives balanced, what usually makes me crazy is the after school activities–the extra-curriculars. The running home, unpacking backpacks, speeding through snack, and heading back out the door only to return home two or three hours later.
Even though our goal is to have each child choose one after school activity, as they get older, the activities run several times a week. So where soccer or dance once was a happy Saturday morning family event, now it’s become two practices a week with games or rehearsals on the weekends. Not always easy.
So often our kids do a lot of grabbing food on the go. And as they get older, I’ve had to explore different options. Quicker snacks with more belly-filling potential.
Bagel Bites are a quick, kid-friendly after school snack that I’ll definitely be reaching for more this year. Here’s the skinny. . .
- Quick, Kid-Friendly After School Snack–Bagel Bites:
I need snacks that one kid can grab and prepare on his or her own while I help the other two with their homework.
And snacks that will get my kids through activities and to dinner when we return? Even better.
Why I’ll pick up Bagel Bites for my busy, active kiddos:
- Bagel Bites only use real cheese – Mozzarella, Cheddar and Monterey Jack.
- They make their own tomato sauce from scratch.
- Bagel Bites mixes their bagel dough from scratch every day on site, using high-quality ingredients.
- Zero grams of trans fat per serving.
- Bagel Bites® snacks are baked, never fried.
And? You can see all the ingredients that are part of Bagel Bites snacks, which makes me more inclined to hand them to my kids.
Bagel Bites snacks are fun, quick, easy, convenient and quality snacks that I won’t hesitate to pick up because I know they’re worth my time–and my kids’ time.
The super-cool thing? One teachmama.com reader can now win a $100 Visa gift card to kick-off the back-to-school season! The winner can use his or her $100 for anything–supplies, snacks, whatever. And actually, everyone’s a winner here because you can score a Bagel Bites coupon just for kicks!
GIVEAWAY: $100 Visa gift card Provided by Bagel Bites. Do you want a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card just in time for the new school year??! Yes, yes you do.
To enter to win, please leave a comment below sharing your answer:
- What is your favorite anytime snack?
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/25-9/28.
Be sure to visit the Bagel Bites brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!