We are big into lunchbox love notes around here, so why on earth would I have not thought earlier to make Disney Lunchbox Notes?
Be still my heart.
It’s the perfect combination: a captive audience, early readers, a topic that totally interests them–and a place I know they LOVE? Add to the mix that they’ll be there very shortly, and it’s a complete win.
At least in this teacher-mama’s book.
Even if they read a handful before we go and then the rest when we return, I think the continued lunchtime Disney love will prolong the Disney magic.
I am so over the moon excited about these, that I can barely contain myself.
Though Owen’s last request was for math fact lunchbox notes (not joking), he’s going to have to settle for these super fun Disney-themed lunchbox notes.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- disney fun fact lunchbox notes: They range from facts about characters to facts about the theme park to facts about the big man–Walt Disney–himself.
And each little lunchbox note has a cute little Disney photo along with it.
One sheet of the disney fun fact lunchbox notes, ready to be cut and added to lunchboxes!
Love, love, love.
The disney fun fact lunchbox notes can be downloaded below.
Feel free to share with a link back or a pin–I’d love it!
Some fun fact teasers:
- How many people work at Walt Disney World?
- Every day an average of 210 pairs of sunglasses are turned in to the Disney World Lost & Found. . . .
- How many stones are there in Cinderella’s Castle in the Magic Kingdom?
- What was the strangest thing ever brought to Lost and Found at Disney World?
- What does EPCOT stand for?
Eight notes on a page, three pages total. Twenty-four notes may take us pretty close through to the end of the school year. Yay! What a way to go out!
And that’s it–just a quickie, super-sneaky way to throw in a teeny bit o’ learning and reading in the every day. Okay, at lunchtime. But that counts. . .and with an ‘I love you!’ or a ‘Have a great day!’ written by Mom or Dad, it’s sure to throw a smile on any Disney-loving kiddo!
Here are a few other ways to countdown or celebrate your own Disney vacation:
- Disneyland funfact lunchbox notes
- Disney Surprise Scavenger Hunt
- Homemade Disney autograph books
- Countdown to Disney with Disney Dollars
- Disney fun fact lunchbox love notes
- Lessons from Disney Social Media Moms Celebration
fyi: Many thanks to the following sources for providing images and/or facts: disney.go.com; www.statesman.com