Do you need a little extra cash in hand to use at Staples this year, as you prepare for back to school?
Whether you’re a teacher who’s heading back to the classroom or a parent trying to find all of the items on your child’s supply list, I’m betting you could use a gift card for Staples, right?
We’ll be chatting all things back-to-school, Staples for Students, and how to make this year the best year yet!
Staples’ Back-to-School Twitter Event, 8.8.17:
Who: Parents, educators, caregivers, and YOU!
- Staples: @Staples
- Donors Choose: @DonorsChoose
- Born This Way Foundation: @btwfoundation
- host, Amy Mascott: @teachmama
What: We will be chatting about Staples for Students and supporting teachers, students, and parents during back-to-school time!
Why: Because everyone needs a little support during this crazy time of year!
(And we’re giving away some great prizes!)
- 3 Staples gift cards: two $50 Staples gift cards and one (YAY!!) $150 Staples gift card
Where: Twitter! (http://twitter.com) #StaplesforStudents
When: Tuesday, 8.8.17 from 7-8 pm ET
- On 8.8.17 at 6:45 pm ET, log onto twitter
- Follow the hashtag #StaplesforStudents
- Tweet, re-tweet (RT), and tweet some more!
- Optional: Share YOUR fave photos, tips, tricks, and ideas for starting the school year off on the right foot!
Will you be there? Tell me!YES! I will be there on 8.8.17 from 7-8pm ET for the @staples #StaplesforStudents event! Click To Tweet
Prizes are open to U.S. Residents only and must be 18 years of age or older. All Official Sweepstakes Rules apply.
- use tweetchat (http://tweetchat.com/room/staplesforstudents) to make it easier for you
- visit the Staples for Students site, Donors Choose, and Born This Way Foundation and bring questions, comments or concerns to the event
- visit our Twitter event how-to for answers to your Twitter event questions.
- make sure you are following the host (me! @teachmama) and of course, the stars (@Staples, @DonorsChoose, and @BTWFoundation) so you don’t miss a beat!
We look forward to chatting with you on Tuesday, August 8th, and we are psyched to connect with you!
Want to learn a bit more about how I am working with these organizations?
fyi: I am thrilled to be working with Staples during the back-to-school season as a partner. Stay tuned for more, and thank you, Staples!