This year, I’m thrilled to be partnering with Advancement Courses, courses designed to be more engaging, meaningful, and enjoyable– with real feedback and application in today’s K-12 classroom.
Continuing education can be one of the biggest challenges for us as teachers today.
I feel like I’m always asking:
Where are all the relevant, meaningful courses?
Where are all the courses approved by my school and the state?
Where is the professional development that fits my schedule?
Where is the continuing ed that I can afford to pay–on top of everything else I buy as a teacher?
Where are the courses that fit my insanely busy schedule?
Finding professional development courses that work can be sometimes be ridiculously difficult.
I remember at one time, the “best” courses were something I heard about from a friend of a friend’s colleague’s cousin’s sister. Whispered to me at the pool one summer.
At that time, finding the best professional development courses was like hunting for a buried treasure. And only a few lucky people had the map.
As educators, we need to make sure our teaching certificates stay valid and that we stay on top of the latest research in our field. But it’s not easy with all the demands that teachers face these days.
Online PD for Teachers — Advancement Courses
That’s why I’m thrilled to have partnered with Advancement Courses this year and to shed some light on graduate-level, continuing education courses for K-12 teachers with re-certification, state licensure, salary schedule or other professional development needs.
Advancement Courses offers:
- over 200+university-accredited courses for salary advancement and re-certification;
- graduate credit courses through 5 CAEP- and regionally-accredited university partners so they count in every state;
- letter grades and a transcript directly from the partner institution upon successful course completion;
- all courses are online and self-paced courses so you can begin any time (as long as they’re completed within 6 months);
- 3 grad credit/45 hour courses – with 15 hour and 30 hour courses coming in January!
And? Right now Advancement Courses is offering even more to support busy, hardworking educators.
I love it.
Discount for YOU!
For my followers, they are offering an exclusive coupon for 20% off if you enter the code TEACHMAMA20 at checkout.
I’ll be working with several of the best of the best educational influencers to shed some light on why we totally turn to Advancement Courses for our own professional development and continuing education.
Stay tuned for posts from:
- Kayla Delzer, of Top Dog Teaching
- Kayse Morris, of Teaching on Less
- Todd Nesloney, Tech Ninja Todd
- Erin Klein, of Kleinspiration
- Lauralee Moss, of Language Arts Classroom
- Allison McDonald, of No Time for Flashcards
- and more!
And in the next few weeks, I’ll be chatting LIVE online to share even more about continuing education! Be sure to join us!
What questions do you have? I’d love to do what I can to help!
Stay in touch with Advancement Courses:
- Advancement Courses on facebook: @AdvancementCourses
- Advancement Courses on twitter: @AdvanceTeaching
- Advancement Courses on pinterest: @AdvancementCour
fyi: This post was written as part of a partnership with Advancement Courses, but as always, my opinions are all my own, influenced only by my experience as a parent and educator.