Which bloggers’ sites do you visit regularly to “check in”and grab a few ideas to keep in your back pocket?
Is there one activity you’ve tried that really saved your sanity one long rainy afternoon?
Has someone’s idea changed your way of thinking, parenting, or interacting with your children?
Do you have a weekly or monthly rituals now built into your family’s schedule that were inspired by a blog post you once read?
What activity did you do last spring that had your kids giggling and asking for more?
Have a few ideas in mind? Great. Now it’s time we all get a little organized.
Hundreds of incredibly talented parents and teachers share their super-cool parenting and teaching ideas on the web every single day. I am attempting to compile–and organize–the best of the best.
Please consider nominating the most awesome “learning in the every day” ideas that you have created, encountered, used, or hope to try on your own children or students in the future.
Feel free to include your own ideas and any ideas you have stumbled across by your favorite authors and blog writers. There’s no limit to how many ideas you’d like to submit; I only ask that you send me the ideas that you think are truly worthy of being recognized.
All you need to do is click here for teach mama’s call for ideas form.
- Please, please, please share the love–share this post with anyone and everyone you know. The more people who read it and respond, the better!
- Remember that the goal is to compile ideas that demonstrate “learning in the every day”, learning through play and meaningful interactions with others.
- There is no limit to the number of ideas you submit; I only ask that you send ideas that you feel are truly “the best of the best”.
- My goal is to take recommendations throughout January 2010.
- I may not include every entry but will try my best to do so.
- I will contact each and every “idea creator” to request permission to use his or her idea, and every entry will be linked to its author.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Leave a Reply