It’s Friday, friends!
We made it.
We rocked the first week of school, and we finished smiling.
Not to say that this first full, five-day week was easy. No, ma’am. It was not easy. It was difficult, and we’re tired.
But I thought I’d round out the week by sharing some things that make me really happy: steals and deals on back-to-school clothing for kids and mom.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Teach Mama Fab Finds — Back-To-School Clothing Steals for Kids & Mom:
You definitely want to jump on these deals and steals, my friends, because the window for these coupon codes is small.
Labor Day Sale at Gymboree: up to 80% off entire store
Cents of Style:
The range of stylish products at Cents of Style is insane, and honestly, their deals are not to be missed. Especially this week. I love their ponchos–and 50% off?! Treat yourself, friends!
- ponchos! 50% OFF (starting at $7.98) + free shipping with code FALLING4 (ends 9/4/16)
- state necklaces for $11.99 (I love these!) + free shipping with code STATEOFHEART (ends 9/7/16!)
I am totally and completely into Mod Cloth right now, and Maddy loves it, too. Hip, cool, and fashionable clothes at a really manageable price point.
- 50% markdowns (ends 9/5/16!)
- $20 off $100 when you sign up on the ModCloth site
- Free Shipping on Orders $75+
Click on one of my two faves below:
Reebok seems like it’s been around forever, and they have. But they’re back in style for kids, so check out this deal.
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) FREE on select REEBOK Kids Footwear with code BOGOFREE (until 9/9/16)
- 20% Off Sitewide, 30% Off 3 Items, 40% Off 4 Items + FREE Shipping w/ code LABORDAY, (until 9/4/16)
Don’t wait another second. Head over to any one of these sites and grab the deals before they’re gone! You deserve it.
fyi: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. This small percentage of money helps offset the costs of hosting this blog, which helps me keep this content free for you. Forever and always I recommend only products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more information, please see teachmama media, llc. disclosure policy.
Leave a Reply