Face it–we all need to grow in some way, shape, or form, right?
Learning never needs to cease, nor should it.
Even though we are creatures of habit, sometimes it’s important to break our habits, to move out of our daily or weekly molds and to change things up a bit.
Some days, we really need to start new and learn a little something because when we know better, we do better.
Have you really worked your brain lately? What do you need to do to stay up to date with work or your well-being? April is a month to learn how to better care for ourselves, kids, family. And the cool thing is that there are SO many areas in which growth and change can occur!
It’s totally exciting, and I am thrilled this month to share with you some great people with whom you should connect, some great learning platforms, and some opportunities for you to really get recharged.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Time for Growth and Change–Living Focused in 2015:
Yes, I may be a bit behind this month, but the holiday and our Kindergarten Prep Home Study had me a bit off course.
Now, though, we’re ready to roll.
And we’re starting with a simple reflection sheet–something that we hope will get you centered and reflective.
It’s the April || Growth Reflection Sheet, and it’s here to download as a pdf if you please: live focused printable april teachmama.com
(And remember, if you choose to share this document, and we hope you will!, please link to this post vs the printable. Many thanks!)
All month long we’ll be sharing ways that you can grow emotionally, spiritually, professionally, and mentally. I cannot wait to share, but I look even more forward to learning from you.
Are you in? Let me know, friends. I need to know I’m not walking alone on this journey!
- share any of the photos here on your facebook page
- share any of the photos here on your twitter or instagram page
- share any of the photos here on your google + page or blog!
- tweet this: I am ready for some CLARITY this month! Join @teachmama and me: #livefocused bit.ly/TMclarity
- tweet this: I am psyched to join @teachmama in her #livefocused 2015 adventure! Join me: http://ctt.ec/warK2+
- tweet this: Do YOU want to live a more focused, intentional life this year? Join the #livefocused crew: http://ctt.ec/ad7NC+ @teachmama
- tweet this: Make this year COUNT. Get focused. Live intentionally. http://ctt.ec/aq9Vy+ #livefocused @teachmama
Check it all out video-style:
And? If you don’t already subscribe to teachmama.com’s YouTube channel, you totally want to!
click below for #livefocused archives: