bleached out disney t-shirts for the not-so-crafty crafter
Bleached out Disney T-shirt was something I made for our kids to surprise them that we're going to disney!
What you need:
- T-shirts - Freezer papper - Iron - Mickey mouse template - spray bottle, bleach and - Pencil
What you need to do:
1. Print out the template you want to use.
We used super-simple Mickey ears ones: you can download them here–mouse templates | teachmama.com
2. Trace the template onto freezer paper.
You can do this easily by placing the freezer paper on top of the printout and tracing it with a pencil.
3. Cut out the image from freezer paper.
I think if you have a detailed design, you could use a razor, but my design was easy, so I did it with scissors.
4. Iron the freezer paper stencil to the t-shirt.
Not kidding. I didn’t know this would work, either, but one side of the freezer paper gets just a wee bit sticky when heated.
What you need to know: disney’s performing arts programs
Disney youth programs: YES you need to know about the youth education series