copyright © 2008-2012 teach mama media, llc
All rights reserved.
All material written on this blog was created by and is the property of Amy Mascott and teach mama media, llc. All opinions are her own, and if she is given a product or service, she’ll say so.
If you’d like to advertise here, contact her and she’ll send you her rockin’ media kit.
If you’d like to use any of the content from this blog–photos, posts, or content–in any way, shape or form, kindly let her know before doing so.
- teachmama.com is a personal resource blog written and edited by Amy Mascott and owned by teach mama media, llc (tmm).
- tmm accepts forms of cash advertising and products for review, but opinions on products belong to tmm
- tmm abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
- tmm believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- tmm may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. tmm content reflects honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong to tmm.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.