Thanks for your interest in working with teach mama media, llc!
We’re thrilled to work with you!
Just so you know what you’re getting into, here’s a few of the reputable companies we’ve worked with:
teach mama readers are:
- parents searching for tools and tips for organizing their families, their homes, and their home classrooms;
- primarily women, (23-45 yrs old) with the largest majority residing in the United States and many from Canada, Australia, and UK;
- over 65% are current or former educators (classroom/ home school);
- 10-20% are childcare providers
- more than 75% are parents or teachers of children, ages infant through 11 years old;
- over 2000 members write blogs, use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest;
- looking for ways to get connected, share their ideas and experiences, and support their children’s learning.
- technically savvy women who blog and who use a variety of social media outlets frequently;
- home-schooling families looking for resources and ideas to supplement and enhance their children’s education;
- online shoppers.
Some campaign posts:
3- post series with Whirlpool:
. . . more work with Whirlpool:
Work with Staples:
Work with GoldieBlox || Scholastic
Work with Walmart || Tylenol
teach mama media, llc || stats
|pageviews last 30 days||
|unique visitors last 30 days||
|pinterest followers (@teachmama)||
|pinterest ave monthly viewers||
|pinterest ave daily impressions||
|Instagram followers (@teachmama1)||
|twitter followers (@teachmama)||
|twitter triberr reach / klout score||
2 million/ 71
|youtube subscribers/ views (teachmama1)||
1460+ / 299K+
|teachmama.com facebook fans||
|google g+ circles||
Are you interested in a more specialized campaign?
Do you want to reach thousands of parents, teachers, and caregivers via: