Thanks for your interest in working with teach mama media, llc!
We’re thrilled to work with you!
Just so you know what you’re getting into, here’s a bit about the reputable companies we’ve worked with:
- PBS/ PBS Parents
- Scholastic/ Scholastic Parents
- Kellogg’s/ Mom’s Homeroom
- Melissa & Doug
- NBC4 Washington
- Volunteer Spot
- Smithsonian National Zoo
- Wolf Trap
- Mabel’s Labels
- Strathmore, Imagination Stage
- Williamsburg, VA Tourism
- Land’s End
- & more!
teach mama readers are:
- parents searching for tools and tipsfor organizing their families, their homes, and their home classrooms;
- technically savvy women who blog and who use a variety of social media outlets frequently;
- home-schooling families looking for resources and ideas to supplement and enhance their children’s education, online shoppers.
‘we teach’ members are:
- primarily women, (23-45 yrs old) with the largest majority residing in the United States and many from Canada, Australia, and UK
- over 65% are current or former educators (classroom/ homeschool); 10-20% are childcare providers
- more than 75% are parents or teachers of children, ages infant through 8 years old
- over 2000 members write blogs, use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- looking for ways to get connected, share their ideas and experiences, and support their children’s learning.
teachmama.com & we teach fun facts
|(stats updated 3/13)||
|Subscribers and/ or members||
|Average monthly pageviews||
|Average monthly unique visitors||
|Facebook Fans (teachmama.com & we teach)||
|Pinterest followers (@teachmama)||
|Twitter followers (@teachmama)||
|Twitter Triberr reach / Klout score||
313,000+ / 66
|YouTube subscribers/ views (teachmama1)||
Interested in throwing an ad up on the sites? It’s easy–choose the size that fits your needs, upload a photo, and you’re done!
Are you interested in a more specialized campaign? Do you want to reach thousands of parents, teachers, and caregivers in a forum chat, a twitter event, or another campaign, catered to your specific needs?
Complete the form below, and I’ll answer any questions you have and send over my complete media kit.