Thanks for your interest in working with teach mama media, llc!
We’re thrilled to work with you!
Just so you know what you’re getting into, here’s a few of the reputable companies we’ve worked with:
- PBS/ PBS Parents
- Scholastic/ Scholastic Parents
- Melissa & Doug
- Kellogg’s/ Mom’s Homeroom
- NBC4 Washington
- Volunteer Spot
- Smithsonian National Zoo
- Wolf Trap
- Mabel’s Labels
- Strathmore, Imagination Stage
- Williamsburg, VA Tourism
- Land’s End
- & more!
teach mama readers are:
- parents searching for tools and tips for organizing their families, their homes, and their home classrooms;
- primarily women, (23-45 yrs old) with the largest majority residing in the United States and many from Canada, Australia, and UK;
- over 65% are current or former educators (classroom/ home school);
- 10-20% are childcare providers
- more than 75% are parents or teachers of children, ages infant through 11 years old;
- over 2000 members write blogs, use Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest;
- looking for ways to get connected, share their ideas and experiences, and support their children’s learning.
- technically savvy women who blog and who use a variety of social media outlets frequently;
- home-schooling families looking for resources and ideas to supplement and enhance their children’s education;
- online shoppers.
teachmama.com fun facts
|(stats updated 11/2014)||
|Subscribers and/ or members||
|Pageviews last 30 days||
|Unique visitors last 30 days||
|Facebook Fans (teachmama.com & we teach)||
|Pinterest followers (@teachmama)||
|Twitter followers (@teachmama)||
|Twitter Triberr reach / Klout score||
2 million+ / 72
|YouTube subscribers/ views (teachmama1)||
|Google g+ circles (amy mascott)||
And instagram? check us out on Instagram: (1800+ followers)
Are you interested in a more specialized campaign?
Do you want to reach thousands of parents, teachers, and caregivers via:
a forum chat
a twitter event
or another campaign, catered to your specific needs?
Check out teach mama media, llc for details on how we can help you reach your targeted audience of parents and teachers.
Complete the form below, and I’ll answer any questions you have and send over my complete media kit.