- would like to see her media kit;
- have questions about any of the content on the site;
- would like to borrow something–a post, a picture, anything–from this site;
- are interested in having her review a product or service;
- would like for Amy to write an article for your publication or website;
- are interested in having her speak at your group’s meeting, conference, or workshop;
- would like to advertise on this site;
- want to offer Amy sponsorship for an upcoming conference (she is attending Type-A Parent in June and Blogalicious in October);
- just really think teachmama.com is cool and want to tell Amy (that would be so appreciated!)
You can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
I abide by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Occasionally, I am compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. I will always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I would like to disclose my relationship with Silicon Valley Moms Group. I am a writer for the SV Moms Group, but this relationship does not have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org