This is an insane magazine deal, one that I have totally jumped on for my family.
It ends today, so you have to act mega-quickly.
Like crazy, super-mega quickly. Like December 1, 2014 at 11:59pm EST.
You can score:
3 magazine subscriptions for $12
5 magazine subscriptions for $18
10 magazine subscriptions for $30
Magazines for the whole family from Discount Mags.
Talk about a fabulous way to get your whole family reading–together.
Here’s the skinny. . .
- Cyber Monday–Magazine Deal for Families:
I went with the five magazine deal: one for each family member.
I chose Girls Life, Boys Life, Everyday with Rachel Ray, Wired, and Family Fun.
I may go back and order five more for extended family; I’m thinking Golf Digest for both my father and my father-in-law, Family Circle for my mom, Scholastic Parent & Child, Instructor, Self for my sisters.
Wait. That takes me up to six more subscriptions.
Maybe I’ll add a Yoga for my yoga instructor, Womens Day for my mom and my mother-in-law, and one extra for me? Hmmmm.
The great thing about this deal?
- no auto-renewals (because YES that makes it easier!)
- free shipping (no hidden costs)
- you can order some for your home and order some as gift subscriptions.
There’s definitely something for everyone check it out: Cyber Monday Magazine Deal for families.
Want a few more holiday-inspired gift ideas or activities? Check out:
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2014
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2013
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2012
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2011
- Holiday Fun Fact and JOKES Lunchbox Notes (with Hannukah!)
- Holiday Time Fun Fact Lunchbox Notes
- Little Holiday Notes and Jokes
- Holiday Notes for Families
- The Polar Express tradition
- Scratch-off Cards
- K-Cup Advent Tree
- New Year’s Family Interview
- Happy Holidays Backyard Birds
fyi: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. This small percentage of money helps offset the costs of hosting this blog, which helps me keep this content free for you. Forever and always I recommend only products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more information, please see teachmama media, llc. disclosure policy.