I lied when I said that the best thing about Bunco was that it was an easy game to play while catching up with friends.
It’s not 100% true.
The best thing about Bunco is the snacks.
There. I said it.
Bunco snacks are awesome.
But if Bunco isn’t your game and something else is–Scrabble? Phase 10? Pokeno? Yahtzee?–whatever it is, snacks are a fun part of game night.
And though I am kidding, I’m also kind of not kidding. We all need good snacks to round out a fun night with friends.
Here’s the skinny. . .
Best Bunco Game Night Snack Ideas:
The big thing about game night snacks is that the options are endless.
We like to go for a few prepared appetizers brought by 3-4 people:
- hummus and pita
- veggies and dip
- cheese board: mix of hard and soft cheeses, some apple and pear slices, and some fruit jams
- a warm dip and chips, like a crab artichoke dip, buffalo chicken dip, a reuben dip, or pizza dip.
- hand-held mini tacos, taquitos, or dumplings
- cookies, brownie bites
- fruit pizza or tarts
And each Bunco table usually two bowls of snacks–something sweet and something salty:
- chocolate covered pretzels
- M & Ms
- licorice bits
- candy hearts
- chocolate covered nuts
- trail mix
Bunco drinks should be varied:
- soda: diet and regular
- iced tea
- coffee, hot tea
- fun mixed drink that’s quick and easy to make
Remember to find everything you need to know for a rockstar Bunco Girls’ Night Out here:
Leave a Reply