- teachmama.com is a personal resource blog written and edited by Amy Mascott and owned by teach mama media, llc (tmm).
- tmm accepts forms of cash advertising and products for review, but opinions on products belong to tmm
- tmm abides by word of mouth marketing standards.
- tmm believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- tmm may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. tmm content reflects honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- Views and opinions expressed on this blog belong to tmm.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- tmm uses affiliate links in posts and always discloses this fact at the end of blog posts. Affiliate links mean that tmm has a partnership with the brand or product and that every time a reader purchases the product using that link, tmm earns a small percentage of the sale.
- This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. tmm wants you to know that we sometimes get paid if you click one of our site links and purchase a product or service. Regardless of this potential revenue, we only recommend products or services they use personally.
Again, more of the important stuff can be found here:
Click below for more information: