My kids have gone to SOR (School of Religion for our church and which we grew up calling CCD), for years now.
Every single week since Kindergarten, they’ve spent an hour with good people who take the time out of their lives to teach my kids what many other kids learn in Sunday School.
I’m truly thankful for these great people because I know it’s hard enough for me to teach Children’s Liturgy with a group of women on a rotating basis.
It would be a lot more work to teach a weekly religion class–that I know for sure.
But what I have just come to realize is that every year, we tend to think of those rockstar teachers last on the gift list.
I found a few things that I think our CCD, or SOR teachers will really, truly, love, and I have my friends at DaySpring to thank for making simple, sweet, and affordable products.
DaySpring has great deals for you that you will not want to miss, and honestly, if you aren’t familiar with DaySpring, you want to be.
Anything in their selection would be appreciated by Sunday School teachers, CCD teachers, or anyone you know who works in your church. Really pretty pieces.
Here’s the skinny:
- Gifts for Sunday School Teachers or CCD Teachers:
Everything at DaySpring is really beautiful, but this year, I went with these products:
- Lord Bless You 3″ Cross Keepsake Box: Originally $12.99, I got three of these for $3.99. I love the saying on the side, The Lord bless you and keep you. Lined with felt, I think this will be an appreciated gift for the kids’ teachers.
- Jesus is the Gift, metal tray: 7″ x 7″, I think this little tray, with ‘Jesus is the gift’ engraved on it, will be perfect for small wrapped candy or jewelry. I’m betting the teachers will love it. Originally $14.99, I grabbed three of these for $5.99 each.
- Redeemed Grace and Peace Gift Box: I’m pretty sure that this box will only work for the small Cross Keepsake Box, but I bought six just in case. These boxes were only $.49 from $.99, so I know I will put them to good use for something else.
I also got a few extra things while on the site. I have to be honest.
I’m not sharing who they are for–I can’t guarantee who is reading this post and who’s not. . . but I will say that I got them at a great deal and I absolutely love both sets.
All of these items were on Early Black Friday specials, so the prices were super-slashed. I couldn’t pass them up.
I know that everyone who is on the receiving end will love them.
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2014
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2013
- Best Gifts for Kids and Families 2012
- Holiday Fun Fact and JOKES Lunchbox Notes (with Hannukah!)
- Holiday Time Fun Fact Lunchbox Notes
- Little Holiday Notes and Jokes
- Holiday Notes for Families
- The Polar Express tradition
- Scratch-off Cards
- K-Cup Advent Tree
- New Year’s Family Interview
- Happy Holidays Backyard Birds
fyi: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Forever and always I recommend only products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” For more information, please see teachmama media, llc. disclosure policy.