We’ve got something cool brewing, my friends, and we want you to come along for the ride!
Join us over at teachmama.com: parent teacher connect— a platform where parents and teachers can ask questions, get answers, support each other, and learn how to best reach all of our children.
Parents and teachers working TOGETHER is the key to children’s success in school. Parent Teacher Connect is a spot for parents and teachers to CONNECT.
Everyone is welcome here–parents, teachers, administrators, classroom volunteers, you name it.
Here we can have a working, continual dialogue between parents AND teachers. I am SO excited to bring to life a platform where parents and teachers can ask questions, get answers, support each other, and learn how to best reach all of our children.
- What do you wish parents knew about their children’s success in school?
- What resources do you have that really help to reach students?
- How best do you communicate with parents?
- What works in your classroom?
- What do you wish teachers knew about how your child can meet with success in school?
- What resources do you have that really help support your child?
- How best do you communicate with teachers?
- How do you manage homework?
We’re here for ANY and ALL questions you have, but our goal is to cover the following topics each day:
–Math Monday: math will be our focus here
–Techy Tuesday: tips, tricks, ideas for integrating technology at home and in the classroom
–Wildcard Wednesday: anything goes!
–Read to Me Thursday: books, books, books!
–Foundation Friday: help for building foundations for learning at home and in the classroom
–STEM Saturday: science, technology, engineering, and math
–Social Sunday: share links, resources, posts, anything that you want others to read or see
Join us: teachmama.com: parent teacher connect.
Tell me, friends–what topics do you want to see covered? How can we make this group work for you?
We really want to know!
Leave a Reply