We’re in the home stretch for Valentine’s Day, so I wanted to hit you with a few ideas that you could use today or tomorrow to make this day of loooove memorable for your loved ones.
Right now, these posts are all a buzz over on the blog:
- Minute to Win It Games for Kids & Family
- How to Throw A Rock-Star Valentine’s Day Class Party
- Musical Hearts: Reading, Moving, and Crazy-Fun Kid Game
- Valentine’s Day Class Party Ideas, 2.0
And in the last few days, thousands and thousands of people have wanted to find out how to make a fancy-schmancy fondue dinner for their family.
Check it out: How to Do a Family Fondue Dinner for Special Occasions.
Or, if you totally didn’t realize that Valentine’s Day is two days away and you need a quickie Valentine idea, you can easily make Happy Face or Flower Valentines or Simple Tattoo Valentines. Really!
Have the whole day to get crazy creative in the name of Valentines? Check out:
- Scratch-Off Ticket Valentines
- Secret Message Valentines
- Melted Crayon Valentines
- Mini-Stained Glass Hearts Valentines
Let me know what you decide to do. I’d LOVE to hear it–and pictures would be awesome, too!
ps. Have you seen our Must-Read Book List for Babies – Teens? It’s got the top 5 books kids should read at every age. Grab it, print it, head to the library, and get reading!
Leave a Reply