We’re in the home stretch for Valentine’s Day, so I wanted to hit you with a few ideas that you could use today or tomorrow to make this day of loooove memorable for your loved ones.
Right now, these posts are all a buzz over on the blog:
- Minute to Win It Games for Kids & Family
- How to Throw A Rock-Star Valentine’s Day Class Party
- Musical Hearts: Reading, Moving, and Crazy-Fun Kid Game
- Valentine’s Day Class Party Ideas, 2.0
And in the last few days, thousands and thousands of people have wanted to find out how to make a fancy-schmancy fondue dinner for their family.
Check it out: How to Do a Family Fondue Dinner for Special Occasions.
Have the whole day to get crazy creative in the name of Valentines? Check out:
- Scratch-Off Ticket Valentines
- Secret Message Valentines
- Melted Crayon Valentines
- Mini-Stained Glass Hearts Valentines
Let me know what you decide to do. I’d LOVE to hear it–and pictures would be awesome, too!
ps. Have you seen our Must-Read Book List for Babies – Teens? It’s got the top 5 books kids should read at every age. Grab it, print it, head to the library, and get reading!